We offer a variety of vegetarian and vegan options, including vegetarian burgers and black bean burgers at The Grill station upon request. We also provide the option to have your morning smoothie made with an alternative milk and always have soy, almond and rice milk available. We encourage students with food allergies or dietary restrictions to contact our management team directly so we can work to accommodate needs.
At The Dining Center we offer Choose to Reuse™, a sustainable to go program:
- Purchase your reusable container for $5 through The Dining Center cashier.
- Take it to go: Pay for your meal, receive your container, fill it up and take it with you.
- Dine-in: Pay for your meal, receive a green carabiner (clip), grab your meal and a seat. Your clip acts as a token to exchange for a container when you want to dine-out.
- Returning: Bring your used container with you to be washed and exchanged for a new to go container or a clip if you're dining in. Pay for your meal and enjoy.
- Note: You must exchange a container or clip each time you choose to go. If you loose your container or clip you will have to pay for a new one to continue participating in the program. Please be cautious of food safety and refrigerate your meal if you aren't going to eat it right away. Any leftovers should be refrigerated or discarded immediately. If your container is cracked, chipped or damaged, please report immediately. For additional questions on the Choose To Reuse to go program, please contact Claflin Dining.