In order to meet your campus dining needs, we have designed the following meal plans for the 2016-17 academic year. Included in your meal plan is our late night dining option, Sunday through Thursday, 10pm to Midnight!
19 Meal Plan
- This plan provides 3 meals per day, Monday-Friday and Brunch & Dinner on weekends.
- All meals served in the Dining Center.
- Recommended for students living on campus.
15 Meal Plan
- 15 meals per week served in the Dining Center.
- $125.00 flex dollars for Pizza Hut Express, Simply to Go and Jazzman's Cafe & Bakery.
10 Meal Plan
- 10 meals per week served in the Dining Center.
- $250.00 flex dollars for Pizza Hut Express, Simply to Go and Jazzman's Cafe & Bakery.
Voluntary Meal Plan Options
6 Meal Plan
- 6 meals per week served in the Dining Center.
Declining Balance Meal Plan - $206.00
- Use in the Dining Center, Pizza Hut Express, Simply to Go, and Jazzman's Cafe & Bakery.
You never have to be too shy to ask for seconds with our Campus Dining Program. Our generous policy allows for a second helping of many menu favorites. All you have to do is ask!
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that meal cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.
Selection of a Campus Dining Services Meal Plan entitles you to a Meal Card, which allows you purchasing power equivalent to the plan you have selected. To purchase a meal plan, you must stop by the Cashier's Office, located on the main floor of Tingley Hall. For more details please contact Ms. Hattie Harmon, the director of student accounts, at (803) 535-5415 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost or Stolen Meal Cards
Lost or stolen meal cards can be replaced. To replace a Meal Card, call (803) 535-5415 or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Do you have particular dietary needs? Please let us know. Our campus dining services program can accommodate your special dietary requirements. For more information, please call (803) 535-5261 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.